We are looking for an ambitious and resourceful UX/UI Designer to come and work with us on the next generation of digital experiences.
Forcoda is a full-service software development company that provides high-quality UX/UI design, e-commerce, web and mobile app development to clients across the US. Our ultimate goal is to help companies scale through custom design and technology solutions.
You’ll join our digital department and work closely with our development team to produce first-class, creative digital work for our clients. We expect you to have an open mind, know your tools, and be at the forefront of what is happening in the work of web and application best practices.
We are looking for a designer who loves building out full experiences, from beautiful front-ends with a keen eye towards motion, to assisting or taking part in setting up lightweight backends.
You’ll join our team of seasoned creatives who are making digital experiences at an award-winning level, using a multitude of technologies. It’s our priority to make sure that you get to work on stuff that’s interesting to you.
- 1-3 years of UI/UX, graphic/visual, or web design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Figma and InVision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
- Strong UI design, layout and typography skills
- Empathetic and continually solving problems through the eyes of the user
- Creates innovative and cutting-edge layouts and designs
- Exceptional design aesthetics with UI folio to demonstrate
- Strong understanding of best practice interaction and visual design principles.
- UX/UI – Demonstrate deep understanding of User Centered Design (UCD) and responsive design; provide rationale and supporting data for UX recommendations; contribute in developing experiences and mapping customer journeys; have passion for representing the user POV and an intense curiosity about why people do what they do
- Information Architecture – Have an ability to map out complex information architectures in the form of site maps, user flows and other organizational diagrams linked to user needs
- Research – Synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data in creating digital marketing solutions
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; work well in group problem-solving situations; use reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Technical Skills – Assess own strengths and weakness; pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others
- Client – Present UX concepts in an understandable, persuasive, and non-technical manner; respond promptly to client needs; effectively manage difficult client situations
- Project/Team – Communicate changes and progress; prioritize work to complete projects on time and budget; operate with little or no supervision; collaborate with team members in strategy and design; solid communication and management skills
UX Design: 1-3 years
Buffalo, NY with the flexibility to work from home
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Dog-friendly office space
- Book/Learning Budget