We are looking for an ambitious Frontend Developer to come and work with us on the next generation of digital solutions.
Forcoda is a full-service software development company that provides high-quality UX/UI design, e-commerce, web and mobile app development to clients across the US. Our ultimate goal is to help companies scale through custom design and technology solutions.
You’ll join our technical team and work closely with our creative department to produce first-class web and mobile solutions for our clients. We expect you to have an open mind, know your tools, and be at the forefront of what is happening in the work of web and application best practices.
- Must have at least 1-year experience with React / React.JS / Angular
- Knowledge of Mobile Application development (Cordova, Ionic, Progressive Web Apps)
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
- Experience with modern JS testing frameworks (Mocha, Chai, Karma)
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- A proven team player, who is driven to go the extra mile to make something great
- An entrepreneurial spirit that takes pride in their work and is enthusiastic about innovation and creating new products
- Architecting and designing responsive front-end solutions that are scalable, testable, and re-usable.
- Participating in peer code reviews, pair programming, and other peer-to-peer learning opportunities as part of the Agile sprint team
- Distributing expertise and skills amongst teammates
- Migrating, refactoring, and maintaining front end frameworks
- Moving the company forward with a positive attitude, giving and receiving constructive criticism, and showing a willingness to adapt when facing difficult problems
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Expertise
- Collaboration/Communication Proficiency
- Time Management/Goal Oriented
- Eager to Grow
Buffalo, NY with the flexibility to work from home
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Dog-friendly office space
- Book/Learning Budget